Hello from Cyprus world 🙂
How has your week been so far? I came to Cyprus for a 1 week getaway to charge my batteries for the long days that are ahead and I am really happy as I got to see a bit of sun, since the past few days in Manchester were cold and dull.
What is so cool in Cyprus is that even though it might be cold, most of the days is sunny and for a cold day, I chose to go with total Black; my favourite colour. Well to be truly honest, Black with a very small hint of Midnight Blue. I have to tell you that this season, my best purchase was my long black Taifun coat in cashmere (SHE Boutique). I wanted one for a long time but couldn’t find my dream coat until this year. It was like love at first sight; it is so cool, classy, sophisticated and at the same time so warm and the best quality in the market. Another reason I love this coat is because it transforms and adapts easily into different styles depending on my outfits meaning that I can wear it with a pair of trainers, skinny jeans and a backpack, or with a pair of stilettos, a mini dress and a clutch, or with absolutely anything.
For this outfit I chose to go with black skinny jeans by Melina, my comfortable black heeled-trainers with gold studs and red details by Just Cavalli and of course I held my lace-cut Miss Sicily by Dolce & Gabbana that turned my outfit from sporty to classy and chic. My coat also has an adjustable hood that can be used either as a big collar or a hood. What I did with this oufit, was that I wore a fury Midnight Blue Silvian Heach waistcoat underneath, and let its hood fall onto the coat’s hood, giving the impression as if the coat has a blue fury hood. I just love mixing my clothes in a way where I can trick the eye of the viewer; this allows me to create more outfits with a particular item. Last but not least, I completed my look with a pair of camel leather gloves, which gave to my outfit the right amount of colour I needed, and wore my Miu Miu round sunglasses.
- A black cashmere coat, either short or long is always a MUST.
- Heeled-trainers are perfect for those of you who are used in wearing heels. Trainers are one of the 15 things that must be included in a woman’s wardrobe so if you are not keen on wearing flats, then go with some platform.
- Black and Midnight Blue is a colour combination that I have referred to before and I strongly recommend it to all women out there.
- Always remember that simplicity means elegance. Keep it minimal. Not always though, sometimes a change is needed, but whenever possible, minimal is stylish.
- When wearing Black and dark colours, always remember to play with textures and shapes. This will make your look sharp and more dimensional. Here, I played with cashmere, fur, leather, cotton, jean, lace and shiffon.
If you liked this post, then follow my blog through the options below.
Peace & Love,